WHAT IT IS
Warm-oil hand soak that transforms into a nourishing, milky bath with an indulgent feel.
WHAT IT DOES
- Deeply conditions skin and nails with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
- Transforms into a hydrating, milky soak with the addition of equal parts warm water.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis): Softens and conditions, helps balance water loss and absorption. Soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis): Deeply penetrating natural oil for excellent moisturizing and conditioning. Jojoba oil acts like a carrier to increase penetration of other ingredients.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Antioxidant known to neutralize free radicals associated with premature aging of the skin; softens and moisturizes.
- Laureth-4: Coconut-derived surfactant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fill a bowl with warm water and place a second, smaller bowl inside. Add 1 oz of Almond Milk Bath in bowl to warm.
- Soak fingers of both hands for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1 oz warm water to create a milky solution and have client swirl fingers to mix.
- Rinse hands one at a time in bowl using a facial sponge to thoroughly cleanse.
- Dry with a towel.
- 8 oz: $16.50
- 33 oz: $41.50