WHAT IT IS
An alpha-hydroxy cuticle treatment.
WHAT IT DOES
- Conditioning blend of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.s) micro-exfoliates cuticles and moisturizes nail plate and surrounding skin.
- Helps prevent cuticle build-up.
- Conditions skin and prevents hangnails.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Lactic Acid, Malic Acid: Derived from sugar cane, this natural mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.s) is an effective chemical exfoliant blend.
- Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid: Both are naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.s). Glycolic acid is a very aggressive acid with little ability to penetrate the skin barrier; works primarily on the surface of the skin. Citric acid is used as a physical exfoliant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Used for their highly effective moisturizing and softening characteristics. Also known to improve skin elasticity. Contain antioxidants.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca): Skin conditioner.
- Glycerin: Used for its powerful hydrating attributes. Absorbs quickly into skin and acts like a powerful moisture magnet.
- Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita): Effective in soothing skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known for its ability to hydrate and soften skin. Helps provide moisture.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage a small amount into the nail plate and surrounding skin.
- .5 oz: $11.00