WHAT IT IS
A natural-nail surface cleanser and temporary dehydrator.
WHAT IT DOES
- Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate.
- Removes nail polish.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Acetone: Quickly evaporating solvent that removes oil, moisture and contaminants from the nail surface.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Solvent used to blend all ingredients, and serve as a skin cleanser.
- Butyl Acetate: Solvent used to blend all ingredients.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Saturate a plastic-backed pad with Scrubfresh and scrub the entire nail plate using firm pressure, paying special attention to the cuticle area and sidewalls.
- Apply to one hand, let dry and apply nail coating; follow with the other hand.
- Always use before primer (when applying enhancements).
- 2 oz: $7.00
- 8 oz: $22.50