Someone come see me so I stop playing with Snapchat!!
WHAT IT IS
A synergistic blend of naturally light oils and Vitamin E, designed to deeply penetrate and protect skin and nails.
WHAT IT DOES
- Jojoba Oil helps carry Vitamin E into skin to help reduce visible signs of aging. Naturally light oils keep skin soft and supple.
- Keeps natural nails, nail polish and nail enhancements tough and flexible.
- Repeated use helps drive oils into natural nails and nail enhancements, maximizing the benefits and reducing service breakdown.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis): Deeply penetrating natural oil for excellent moisturizing and conditioning. Jojoba Oil acts like a carrier to increase penetration of other ingredients.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Antioxidant known to neutralize free radicals associated with premature aging of the skin; softens and moisturizes.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis): Softens and conditions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply daily to top and underside of nails and massage into surrounding skin.
- .125 oz: $2.50
- .25 oz: $8.50
- .5 oz: $12.50
- 2.3 oz: $33.90
What is the difference between gel and shellac? This has to be the most common question I am asked in the salon; and rightfully so. There are many different types of gel products and the technology advances quickly. So how can you tell the difference?
UV/LED Gel is a type of nail enhancement product that hardens when exposed to a UV or LED light source. As a client, you will generally see two types of gel services on a salon menu; gel manicure and gel full set.
- Gel polish replaces traditional lacquer resulting in your two week gel manicure. There are many different brands of gel polish, such as Gelish, OPI GelColor and CND Shellac. Because CND Shellac was the first gel polish released, gel manicures are often referred to as Shellac manicures, regardless of the brand being used.
- Building gel allows the nail technician to build an arch, curve and length to the fingernail. This type of gel is used for a full set and the result would be similar to that of an acrylic full set.
- Pigmented gel is a building gel that includes color pigment. This type of gel can be used for a french manicure without needing polish or for endless nail art possibilities.
I’ve only listed a few types of gels here. There are many more, but these are the most common. It’s always good to consult with your technician when deciding which type of gel is best for your nails. There are many options available!